Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
£100M To Buy Who?
wouldn't we all?
honestly barcelona are only going to get better now in attacking wise all the players are young and all saying they would never leave the nou camp so in the campo this year if we get them and i hope we do vidic and evra need to make bits of messi and flecture will have to show us really what he would of been like against the two midfielding kings at the moment
i'd really love a CM that can take the pressure off our strikers by scoring goals
Aaron Lennon or Ashely Young, some very good, very young English talent. They would do it for me in terms of Man Utd signings.
Ashley Young would be a good signing.
Ribery and Lahm. I'd buy Hargreaves a new set of knees with the rest
ribery is too ugly for man utd anyway
how do you mean ugly, do you want players you fancy you homo
(12-09-2009, 05:02 PM)utdmanutd Wrote: ribery is too ugly for man utd anyway

Weird comment. Look at Vidic. He's no oil painting. Players of the past, like Steve Bruce, too! What does it matter what they look like, unless of course you have their posters on your wall??
To be frank, the loss of ronaldo has helped the team. Ronaldo made himself be in spotlight im not saying he was bad at we did but is was just his type of play, now its time for rooney, anderson and berbatov to come out of the shadow. Our team looked very good at spurs and our midfield may not be as bad as some pundits say so.