Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agent Speaks To Sir Alex
Real Madrid midfielder Mahamadou Diarra is available in the January transfer window and that the Manchester United are a possible destination for the Malian international. However, any January move, whether it be to Manchester United, or a central European club may not go through due to Real Madrid’s valuation of the player.

In an exclusive interview with Sport.co.uk Frederic Guerra revealed that his client is available. When asked if the player will leave Real Madrid agent Frederic Guerra said:

“For now in January it is possible, but it will be very difficult. It depends how much money a club is willing to pay the player, and how much Real Madrid want for the player.

“His contract finishes in 2011, so he still has time to run.”

Guerra was coy when asked which Premier League clubs were interested in the Malian international:
“I will say that three years ago I spoke with Sir Alex Ferguson about Diarra but he didn’t give me any money. ”

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has tracked the progress of the combative midfielder since the former Lyon player moved to Real Madrid. The signing of Portsmouth’s Lassana Diarra and injury problems have relegated the defensive midfielder to the bench at the Bernabeu.

However, Manchester United’s recent dip in form and the long-term injury problems regarding Owen Hargreaves could see Sir Alex Ferguson look to add some steal to his side.

Diarra has previously been linked with a move to Old Trafford, while he was at Lyon and during his time at Real Madrid along with Italian giants Juventus. Diarra has only managed 16 appearances in two seasons at the Bernabeu and is rumoured to be eager for a fresh start.
Don't forget to add your sources, guys.

Another Diarra? where do they keep springing from? is Diarra another common name like Smith and Cisse?
yea theres at least three of them floating about
sorry! source:manutdnewsnow