Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anderson: A New 4.5 Years!
Star 
Anderson's outstanding recent form and undoubted potential has been recognized with a new four-and-a-half-year contract extension, which will keep him with Man Utd until at least June 2015.

[Image: anderson2.jpg]

Anderson has been excellent for Man Utd since making a full recovery from the knee ligament injury he suffered last season, and in the last few weeks has produced the type of performances that prove he can fulfil the huge potential with which he arrived in Manchester in 2007.

Sir Alex Ferguson clearly has high hopes for the 22-year-old. "We are delighted he has signed a new contract,". Anderson has developed tremendously since joining us and he has fantastic potential at only 22; he is going to be a really top player."

Anderson feels he can achieve everything he wants to in his career at Old Trafford. He said: "This is the best club to be at and I would like to thank everyone for the great support I have received over the years.

"I am looking forward to winning many more trophies with Man Utd and I am so pleased to have signed a new contract."

Source: manutd.com
The injury was a big setback for the young Brazilian, but now fully recovered he's looking a different player
Given his natural attacking pace, he could certainly become the midfield powerhouse United have been lacking, ever since Roy Keane waved us goodbye.
His continuing improvement, backed up with confidence, could eventually see him grow to be an indispensable player for United.
Then, all he needs is Keane's tenacity and commanding on-field authority, coupled with Scholes's long range passing ability, to transform him into another Manchester United world class player. (Can't wait !! )

[Image: anderson-e1280704536551.jpg]