Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anderson Speculation
Yeah as far as we know he's staying til end of season.
He was lined up to play for the reserves against the bitters in the Manchester Senior Cup tonight (4th Feb) but game called off due to frozen pitch. I wonder what is going on?
i no the russian window is different as pavlyechenko might still be off back to spartak or somewhere!
he mite leave in the summer tho, depending on any good deals on exchanging players. with the money, i say keep anderson, buy the goalie?
The summer is the summer We'll make a summer transfer window section when the times comes for now this is closed because Anderson I know 100% isnt going anywere till then if he choses to!
Just had to re-open this thread and add this interview, as it isn't really settled yet, but Ando has spoken. Finally!

Manchester United midfielder Anderson, despite featuring in just 13 Premier League games this season, is determined to make his mark at Old Trafford.

The Brazilian has been linked with a move away from United, but the player insists he will do all he can to establish himself as a key first team player.

"No footballer is happy when they are out of the team," Anderson said on the club's official website. "If you’re not bothered being on the bench or in the stands you will never be successful, certainly not at a club like United.

"You have to be unhappy if you’re not in the team but even when I am not included I always support my teammates.

"I’d love to start every match, but when this doesn’t happen I support my colleagues because we’re a team and we stick together."

With so much midfield talent at Sir Alex Ferguson’s disposal, it was never going to be easy for Anderson who added: "I see it as a great challenge. It’s good to have competition around you because that’s the way to get the best out of players.

"If everyone is competing for places, the performance levels will always be higher.

"I’m very happy to be at United," Anderson confirmed. "I hope that I can be here for a long time and do even better for the team in the future."

Source: givemefootball.com
i like the lad and wish him all the best!!!
More talk....

Anderson ponders United future
Midfielder still hopes to stay at Old Trafford

Out-of-favour Manchester United midfielder Anderson has admitted he is considering his future at Old Trafford.

Anderson's long-term future at United has been the subject of speculation for the last few weeks after a reported bust-up with Sir Alex Ferguson.
The 21-year-old has not featured for the first-team since the Carling Cup defeat to Manchester City on 19th January and he is thought to have infuriated Ferguson by skipping training to return to his native Brazil.

Anderson admits he went to Brazil to consider his future as he fears his lack of regular action at United will jeopardise his chances of making his country's World Cup squad.

"The conversations with Ferguson are private but I have explained my situation," said Anderson.

"I went to Brazil to think about my future and not to negotiate with other clubs.

"One of my dreams this season is to make the Brazil squad for the World Cup but the fact is that if I do not play for United then [the national coach] Dunga is not going to be interested in me.

Hard

"This is very hard for me because I need minutes on the field during the coming matches. I always had a good relation with Ferguson. He has asked me for more effort and I accept that, but I need more chances to play in the first team."
The former Porto man concedes he has yet to produce his best for United since his arrival at the club in the summer of 2007

"I have won titles in Manchester but still the people have not seen my real performance on the field," added Anderson. "I am not a machine. It is impossible to function 100% in each match and I accept that I have not played well during some matches but those were not significant enough to stop me playing for a long time."

Unfinished business
The tough-tackling midfielder, who was left out of the squad for last week's Champions League trip to AC Milan, insists he would be happy to stay at United if he is afforded more first-team opportunities.
"The decision not to ask me to travel to Milan was down to the coach," noted Anderson. "I just hope I have more luck and can play in the return game.

"I am a professional footballer and my responsibility is to United. Am I happy? I would say I am optimistic. If I play more games then I will be happy. But that is normal.

"Some European clubs have asked about me but, as far as I am concerned, my future is still with United.

"I am not finished here and I'm convinced that I can offer much to this team in the decisive moments of the season."

source: skysports.com