Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple
[Image: apple_17-inch_macbook_pro-480x301.jpg]

just wondering who are the mac users in this section?This image is my modle witch im currently using. Iv seen a few mac users on our streams on the past few games so what a look at the modle and what other Apple iteam you own.

Surly no one will not argue with me by saying Apple are the best in the business Smile
sorry not a MAC user , although i agree they are probably the best .

Currently using an HP Laptop with Dual Processor , Nvidia Graphics and 4GB Ram powering Windows 7 Professional

[Image: laptop.th.jpg]
im using a mac. im using the same one as daledamanc, although mine is a 13" macbook pro 2.3 ghz, 2 gb ram.
same as u i think. apple rulez
Personally, I don't eat as much fruit as I should!

I mostly use my work PC. Don't know what the spec is, but it runs Windows. Does the job. At home, I've got a Dell desktop. Spec? Nah, don't know, but I haven't had to moan about Steve's streams on there. Not like those Mac users, lol!
im in compliance with nou! they may look the best but a pain in the arse for software and stuff!
Cheers pal. I would give you another +rep point, but as it's only me doing so, it might look strange when you check your rep level!!

I'm going to make sure I have some veg with my tea, btw.
I see were your coming from but theres is a mac softwear for every thing! If there wasnt they wouldnt of sold 15.5BILLION on laptops last year.I bet all windows laptops sold last year all makes wouldn't ass up to that lol
I am hear bye banning threads about apple and mac and anything to do with that company. Sick of hearing about it from DaleDaManc Wink haha