Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Berbatov Wants To Improve
berbatov`s problem is he looks lazy but i think he´ll come good this season I prefer him to tevez who runs around like a headless chicken.
ps I heard the tevez deal ´all in` cost over 47 million SAF was right as always
(04-09-2009, 07:21 PM)blah_united Wrote: he better improve

berba is quality, been playing really good this season !!
Berbatov is a great player. Give him time!
he definately needs to improve
(15-09-2009, 07:16 PM)s808840 Wrote: he definately needs to improve

Why? We've seen better already this season. Also, look at the facts from last season, where he made more tackles and completed more passes than Tevez. Why not add a reason to your post?

Oh, I see, so you've got your 5 posts - well done. Let's see you keep it up, mate.
Berba is a class player.He will help United even more this season.He slows the game down a bit,holds up the ball and Wazza will benefit from this.
He may not be as flashy as Ronaldo or Torres and get all the headlines,but keep an eye on him and see what he does both on and off the ball..This is his time now and he will grab it with both feet..
(17-09-2009, 02:06 PM)trini Wrote: Berba is a class player.He will help United even more this season.He slows the game down a bit,holds up the ball and Wazza will benefit from this.
He may not be as flashy as Ronaldo or Torres and get all the headlines,but keep an eye on him and see what he does both on and off the ball..This is his time now and he will grab it with both feet..

lol! Grab with both feet!!

I agree. With the fast pace of the premier league, you need a calming influence and Berba is the man. He has got such a sublime touch and his vision is brilliant. He will grow into the role with Wazza in short time and they'll go on to prove all the doubters wrong.

If he wasn't up to it, SAF would have booted him out, just like the fat spanish waiter and robbie keane.
I think he is getting better. It isn't really a case of him not playing well all this time; it's just that he's a more cued in player than most. If a goal is to be got, he will get it.
I am looking forward to seeing the class that Ferguson sees in him....
he'll come good