Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campbell Hull Bound
Manchester United have accepted a bid from Hull City for England Under-21 striker Fraizer Campbell.

Hull have been given permission to discuss personal terms with Campbell after agreeing a reported £6m fee.

Campbell, 21, scored 15 goals to help Phil Brown's to promotion in 2008 during a successful loan spell at the KC Stadium during the 2007/08 season.

He spent last season on loan at Tottenham as part of the deal that took Dimitar Berbatov to Old Trafford.

Brown was keen to sign Campbell after Hull were promoted but missed out when the player joined Spurs.

Campbell, who has seven Under-21 caps, started just one Premier League game during his time in north London and only made one brief appearance in the final three months of the campaign.

A number of clubs have reportedly shown an interest in signing him this summer.
He will do well with a little more experience..Sorry he could not get a look in at United...Just no room for him.
By the way,anyone heard anything more about Tevez?Or are they going to wait until the end of the month when his contract runs out!!!
yea don't no every day they say hes having talks with united but honestly from what I have read hes going to shitty
I've always felt that Campbell's a Premier League quality striker. However, he wouldn't be able to break into our team and it's no good keeping him here when he isn't going to get games. Perhaps if he had went to Spurs, got regular football and did well he would have. But in the end the Spurs loan didn't do what it was supposed to and didn't help him at all.

Last summer the reported price was £5m which would have been a good price so to get an extra million is great.
I think he could do well and I hope Fergie puts a buy back clause in.
All done. At Sunderland!