Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can United Re-Sign Keano???
I was wondering if citeh sign Viera, can we get him and Keano to re-acquaint themselves on the field? Remember in the tunnel at Highbury?

Patrick Vieira is to have a medical on Thursday afternoon before joining Manchester City on an 18-month contract.

The Frenchman is to leave Inter Milan in the pursuit of more regular first-team football as he bids to secure a place in France's World Cupsquad.

Roberto Mancini is a big fan of the player having worked with him during his time at the Inter helm and sees his experience as potentially being key to helping City qualify for the UEFA Champions League.
Vieira, who at 33 is still captain of his national side, is eager to be reunited with Mancini having set his heart on appearing in South Africa over the summer.

"I set myself an objective, I want to go to the World Cup," he told Eurosport.

"The important thing for me is to go to Manchester City and to show the coach (Roberto Mancini) I'm the same player as when he was in charge of Inter."

Inter captain Javier Zanetti has paid tribute to his departed team-mate, conceding the Frenchman will be missed.

"We'll miss Vieira so much, both as a player and as a man. I wish him a great career. I'm proud to say I played with him, we regret that he goes away."

Source: skysports.com
Ha ha .... Re-sign him on month long loan, we play city twice this month don't we?
It would be awesome! Oh, and give Giggsy the ball. Job done!
i wonder with all their millions, they go and sign that c**t on a free
You not a fan of his, I take it? Still, it allows us to resurrect an old favourite chant:

Viera, whoa, Viera,
He gave Giggsy the ball,
And Arsenal won f**k all!

I know, should be added to chants, but is part of the thread, too.
Can ye remember when veira,neville and keano had a fight down the tunnel before the start of the game