Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carling Cup 3rd Round Draw
Current Carling Cup Champions Man Utd will play Wolves in Old Trafford after the 3rd round draw for the carling cup draw was made.

Full Draw:

Arsenal v West Brom
Chelsea v QPR
Bolton v West Ham
Barnsley v Burnley
Hull v Everton
Leeds v Liverpool
Manchester United v Wolves
Manchester City v Fulham
Sunderland v Birmingham
Peterborough v Newcastle
Carlisle v Portsmouth
Nottingham Forest v Blackburn
Stoke v Blackpool
Scunthorpe v Port Vale
Preston v Tottenham
Aston Villa v Cardiff

Ties will be played week commencing Monday, 21 September
Wolves it is, hopefully we can maybe play Macheda and Owen in this game as maybe both could do with a game and some confidence boosting as this competition although nice to win is quite frankly the least of our priorities.
yea should be able to give the kids a run out in this tehy done well last year in this cup, leeds v liverpool should be a tasty tie looking forward to seeing that
Yeah mate would love to see Beckford score the winner infront of the kop in the last minute!
yea that would be class, by the way like the new siq mate
Ahah is top class isn't it. On topic now I gotta felling Leeds will do Liverpool!!!
we should play macheda welbeck and owen up front
Definitely as these young lads need decent experience and it is their time to shine!
I'd also like to see Ritchie De Laet get a run out. He looks strong and confident. Tosic on the wing, with Macheda and Owen up front. A strong, youngish side would learn lots in the competition. I quite like the Carling Cup, as it does give the younger lads a chance. Also, it is better for the teams that make the final, as there is a bigger share of tickets. Less corporate hangers on. Had a cracking stay in Cardiff in 2006. The Welsh know how to look after their guests. Shame, in a way, that the FA maybe don't keep using the Millennium Stadium for this cup? Maybe just 'cos I thought Wembley was so expensive. I feel a new thread coming on....
do we have wolves in the league before this game