Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiellini Will Replace Vidic, Apparently
OK, I can't ignore the story any longer: apparently, Juventus' Giorgio Chiellini is set to replace Nemanja Vidic in the summer. United have opened talks with the Turin club, according to media sources, and are in prime position to broker a deal.

Vidic, by the papers' reckoning, will leave for sunnier shores - probably either Real Madrid or Barcelona - and we will replace him with the only player who managed to emerge with some credit from Jventus' so far thoroughly dismal season.

The 25-year-old is essentially a centre-back but is capable of playing on the left side of the defence as well. He's well prone to the odd lapse of concentration and he's not nearly as imposing as Vidic but is better on the ball - so he would be a good alternative to Rio Ferdinand.

He would, according to the rumours, cost around 20M which would be offset by the sale of Vidic - indeed, we would probably make a profit. So there is some credibility to all these rumours which have been gathering pace in Italy for a while - but I know which one I prefer out of Vidic and Chiellini.

source: VitalFootball
Id say vidic will be on his way hope we are able to replace him properly
Not sure if Vidic will leave.
Sorry, guys. There's already a thread on this. To add to it, go to https://manutdpeople.com/Thread-United-t...-Chiellini