Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Moyes knows he will have to "earn his stars" at Man United
Good day, Red Devils!

I have some news for you. This time, it's all about our new manager, David Moyes. Before I continue, I would like to apologize for not being active anymore. I started college yesterday and it's taking a lot of my time. Nevertheless, I will still try my best to remain active.

Anyway, here is the source. I will be quoting the essential parts of the article.

Quote:David Moyes has outlined his blueprint for success at Manchester United - and admitted his first task is to earn the respect and trust of his new squad.

Quote:In a speech in New York to an exclusive audience of 300 top coaches and sporting directors from all over the world, Moyes revealed the managerial principles that he believes can sustain Ferguson's success at United.

Quote:As well as admitting he must win over the squad he has inherited from Ferguson, Moyes insisted he will accept nothing less than total commitment, seven days a week, from those who work for him.

Quote:The 50-year-old former Everton boss told his new players they must be self-disciplined and admitted his United reign, like those of managers at every club, could ultimately be determined by the players he buys and sells.