Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Exchange Berba For Argentine ace Aguero
im not so sure i would want this. aguero is very expensive, demands a ridiculous salary, and may not even want to come to the EPL.
Definitely no...I don't want this player @ Man Utd.
He is for sure a good player but his salary demand shows that his main motive to move @ utd is $$money$$.
He's the kind of player who looks problematic for the future just like C. Tevez...their heart is not totally with the club.
I mean if Tevez wanted to stay...he would have stayed...it was his choice to go and now he's making all kind of excuses to explain his departure...even attacking fergie ...the man took him from west ham and believed in him, that's how how he pays back
Plz..no more argentinian for now....G.Heinze is about the same
Berba good in quality but lack pace........

Aguero will be great signing !!!
berba is 10 times better than aguero ffs.

so walcott has plenty of pace, doesnt seem to bang in the goals either.
i love aguero but wouldnt change him for berba i have a great feeling berba will come good this season and wont be l ong till we start calling him a legend
aguero is too expensive at the moment,n i saw berba really begin to work hard n run more this season so lets hope he will score more for us...
I hope we sign Aguero he looks awesome
berba's gonna come good this year. he's already looking threatening pre-season - reckon he'll do the business when linking up with own
be nice to have aguero too though : )
i wanna c live games
i shall b very happy had that happened!!!