Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Exchange Nani For Sergio Aguero
(24-08-2009, 01:05 PM)blah_united Wrote: we need a centre midfielder

Why? I saw a lot more spine to the midfield on Saturday. Also, when Gibbo came on, he gave more forward drive. Fletch was awesome, so with the options of Scholes, Giggs Anderson, Fletcher, Gibson, Carrick (if he can up his game a bit) and Hargreaves (to come back around Xmas) and even at a push Park & O'Shea could play there, I'm not sure how we could accommodate a 'big name' in there.

What's your thinking, my friend? What would your line up be, with any new signings? I'll allow a fully fit squad to pick from, if you like. It'll be interesting to pick your brains.
i just mean a centre midfielder who can score goals, which is something ours lacks...hopefully gibson can turn into the next paul scholes!
(25-08-2009, 01:26 PM)blah_united Wrote: i just mean a centre midfielder who can score goals, which is something ours lacks...hopefully gibson can turn into the next paul scholes!

I get ya! I think we'll see more goals coming from more players, this season. I think there will be a greater threat from our front players and we need the boys to get the supply right. We'll see how the season unfolds.
i really want Anderson to step up. if he starts scoring, he can become one of the best CMs in the world.
(26-08-2009, 11:49 AM)blah_united Wrote: i really want Anderson to step up. if he starts scoring, he can become one of the best CMs in the world.
Not sure if he will.
i think anderson will deliver if he play 2day
madrid aint thick enough to do such a deal
I really hope that Nani is going to unfold this season, and really prove that he is a quality player, which I think he is. I don't think it would be wise to get rid of him, surely not until he has had the chance to prove himself this season...
I doubt this will happen as Aguero has ruled out a move away from Athletico this summer.