Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Falcao Interested In Joining United
Over the past few months Radamel Falcao has been linked with many clubs but Manchester United seem to be high on the list of those that are interested.

Real Madrid, Paris Saint Germain and FC Barcelona are said to be interested in 27-year-old Falcao, and after asking for advice Asprilla has suggested that he made the move to Old Trafford if he wants to win trophies.

Today's quotes from from the Daily Mail and are as follows:

"We were talking and he asked me my opinion on who he should join. He knows that every big club in the world wants him.
He is not a player motivated by money – what he wants is somewhere that his family will be happy and where he will have success."

"With teams like Real Madrid, PSG, Manchester City they have good times then they have bad times – that is why I told him he must choose Manchester United. Every season they are challenging – and if he wants success that is where I have told him to go."

"Also they don’t have all the behaviour away from the field – with changing coaches every season.
They are steady in all that they do – and a well run club at every level. He is a real family guy – and Radamel will appreciate that and the way that Sir Alex Ferguson protects his players like family."

Asprilla also goes on to say that Manchester United would be "unstoppable" up-front with a Falcao and van Persie partnership.

He added:

It is difficult for me to explain how good he is – he is the best finisher in the world. The only striker who has played in the Premier League who is on his finishing level is Alan Shearer.

"If he signs for Manchester United – he would be their missing piece in the Champions League."

Imagine van Persie and Falcao it would be unstoppable.
He said today he's not going anywhere. I don't believe that at all I can see him at Real Madrid or Chelsea. Hoping Lewandowski as the marquee signing this season.
(17-05-2013, 10:32 AM)deathrow96 Wrote: He said today he's not going anywhere. I don't believe that at all I can see him at Real Madrid or Chelsea. Hoping Lewandowski as the marquee signing this season.
Recent news is that he is shown green signal from Athletico Madrid to quit and join somewhere. Rumours are still pointing towards that Manchester city, Chelsea and French club Monaco are the leading giants to buy him. Well, I don't see ManU buying him at a heavy price.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/spo...-exit.html
I don't know much about this guy, but whatever decision the club makes, I will support it a 100%. If this guy moves to United this season, I seriously hope that he will be able to prove himself that he deserves to be called a Red Devil.
From what I have heard, its probably Chelsea. Although it is certain that he is leaving because athletico madrid have confirmed it. The most likely deal would be Torres and a sum of money from Chelsea for Falcao.