Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Favourite Man Utd Player
Ryan Giggs, by far, simply a classy player and plays for the love of the game you can see his passion even till today
FAVOURITE PLAYER: Cristiano Ronaldo

REASON: He is a fantabulous player sure he's always complaining to the ref's and has way to much gel in his hair but his footwork is AHmazing and really gets the crowd going he makes football more interesting than it already is...plus his looks don't hurt (:
I would have to say Giggsy is the man but hey Rooney is really got me thinking with his passion 4 the game is superb
Cristiano Ronaldo.

I've followed him since right before he was with Sporting's first team. He's a top-class player.

Also, I've always secretly wished he was my brother. :\
Who is your favourite Man Utd Player and Why?

FAVOURITE PLAYER: Ryan Giggs

REASON: Does there need to be a reason with Giggsy?
ronny
(13-03-2009, 07:27 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: Who is your favourite Man Utd Player and Why?

FAVOURITE PLAYERTongueaul Scholes

REASON:His passing vision is second to none in this whole wide world.He is the MASTER coupled with his dignified humility.
It has to be vida Mr vidic he dominates everywhere in the defence. GReat defender
(13-03-2009, 07:27 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: Who is your favourite Man Utd Player and Why?

FAVOURITE PLAYER:B ROBSON

REASON:
Mr MAN UTD
(31-03-2009, 09:48 PM)Tidus_the_Almighty Wrote: Cristiano Ronaldo.

I've followed him since right before he was with Sporting's first team. He's a top-class player.

Also, I've always secretly wished he was my brother. :\
I hope we get rid of ronaldo asap
CHRISTIANO RONALDO

REASON :HE IS VERY QUICK!!!!!