Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fergie: Rafa is Arrogant and Contempt
Sir Alex Ferguson has accused Rafael Benitez of "arrogance" and showing "contempt" in his dealings with fellow Premier League managers.

The Liverpool chief has been in combative mood recently, on several occasions launching verbal volleys at Ferguson.

And ahead of Sunday's FA Cup semi-final with Everton, Ferguson has hit back with a withering assessment of Benitez's conduct.

First he lambasted the Spaniard for his description of Everton as a "small club" before rounding on him for the attitude he showed in dismissing Blackburn last weekend once Liverpool had scored their second goal at Anfield.

"Everton are a big club, not a small one which Benitez arrogantly said," said Ferguson.

"But arrogance is one thing. You cannot forgive contempt, which is what he showed (Blackburn manager) Sam Allardyce last weekend.

"When Liverpool scored their second goal he signalled as if the game was finished. I do not think Sam deserved that.

"Sam has worked so hard for the LMA (League Managers' Association) and he's had a weakened team. I just thought it showed contempt.
Fergie's so right. Rafa should stop making stupid comments! He forgets he's 2nd and United have 1 match less! hahaha! GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!
yeah fergie is rite about rafa
sir alex was true,,,I think Liverpool cann't any trofy in this season Big Grin
Yea hes a twat

FUKIN SPANISH WAITER
Rafa is an arse and it was nice to see him looking upset after the 4-4 last night. If only Arsenal could have held on for another 2 mins!
I think the 'Rafa's Rant' t-shirt shows it all Big Grin
he thinks he is the best manager loool , stupid rafa.
I totally agree with u! For no reason he attacked Sir Alex and this is
surely a perfect example of his extreme arrogance!Angry