Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne Rooney Unfair Two Match Suspension!
Exclamation 
Manchester United issued the following statement on Thursday morning in response to the decision to uphold Wayne Rooney's two-match suspension.

"Manchester United is clearly very disappointed with the Regulatory Commission's decision.

"The Club put forward a very strong case to have the punishment reduced, which was unsuccessful.

"Wayne Rooney apologised immediately after the match and the Club now wishes to move to on to what hopefully will be a very exciting conclusion to the season."

Moments later, Wayne issued his personal reaction to the decision and declared his dismay at having to miss two domestic games.

"I am gutted to miss two matches, one of which is an FA Cup semi-final at Wembley. I am not the first player to have sworn on TV and I won’t be the last.

"Unlike others who have been caught swearing on camera, I apologised immediately. And yet I am the only person banned for swearing. That doesn’t seem right.

"Whatever, I have to accept that what’s happened has happened and move on from here. That’s what I intend to do."

Wayne Rooney.

[Image: 5ohgU.jpg]

Source: manutd.com
Agree..Why FA only ban and get issue with our favourite team ?? that really not fair . surely .. we also get a little emotional after score 3 goal .. but .. at least .. he already FORGIVE for what he did ..