Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy with Man United's form?
Okay, let's be honest with each other. It's about time we stopped talking about it being to early. Nope. Question is who should be blamed for making us lose our competitive edge. Is it the midfielders who aren't doing enough or Moyes whose tactical formations and [general] strategies that don't work?
I think united have been awful throughout the season.
I wonder was moyes the right choice as manager.
I miss fergie.
There are a few United fans who delude themselves that Moyes is still adjusting. . .

Adjusting to what? A few years back when Guus Hiddink took over as Chelsea manager for a short period, didn't he get them results instantly? I think what United needed was someone who's had some experience working in a big club.
Fair point, but remember that Fergie left with the squad in transition, too. There were some problems within the squad and the squad itself is ageing and in need of a good shake up.

With rose-tinted glasses, everything at United will look great, but we are really crying out for a new, experienced centre half to suport with Rio and Vidic are out. Or even to replace Rio who is past his best.

We also need a creative centre midfield player and not adapt players into the role. Rooney is not the answer there and neither is Kagawa.

The form is OK, but understandably, United ARE in transition and we must be supportive AND patient
I am really beginning to doubt Moyes as a manager. We have loads of great players in our starting lineup, our subs, and reserves. A truly good manager would realize that and push the team to achieve what they are capable of. Moyes is not doing that
(27-11-2013, 07:00 PM)hdejong Wrote: I am really beginning to doubt Moyes as a manager. We have loads of great players in our starting lineup, our subs, and reserves. A truly good manager would realize that and push the team to achieve what they are capable of. Moyes is not doing that

Bayer Leverkeusen 0 United 5. Hmm.
I would give us 6 out of 10 so far this season,don't think we have had one really outstanding performance but have just done enough on match days to get the results.
I never wanted Moyes but we have him and don't want to go down the Chelsea way and chop and change managers when things are not going to plan,we have to give him time, lets see what he does in january,some of his team selections/subs have not gone down well sometimes but some of the players should have a look at themselves to.
I know what you are saying about the Bayer 0-5 result but they were a poor side that night.
I think the Newcastle and everton results were the first time ive really been worried.
Under moyse united have just not been at the races,
We need big transfers in January or we wont get top 4.
I think we're not that bad, of course we could have been better, but isn't that pretty generic? We can always improve on something. Maybe it's Moyes, but I don't want to put all the responsibility on him...
United showed little passion for the game against Newcastle. With Rooney suspended, RVP was rushed back too soon and went through the motions, really. Once again - and we have said it before - absolutely no creativity from the midfield!

Really do need to buy well in the next 2 windows.