Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hargreaves Can't Wait To Come Back
But where does the information come from on the premier league sites? They must talk to the clubs to get an initial date?

http://www.premiershiplatest.com/node/14828
The latest news from the press conference yesterday is that Hargo is making good, steady progress:

Mike Phelan admits that Owen Hargreaves is desperate to make his comeback but the club are playing it safe due to the severity of his injury.

The midfielder underwent surgery on both knees last year to try and cure a long standing tendinitis problem.

The 28-year-old has not played for over 14 months as a result but returned to training last week and is keen to step up the rate of his recovery.

The former Bayern Munich ace began running last week but is yet to participate in competitive training, with the Red Devils assistant manager erring on the side of caution.

"It's a softly, softly approach," Phelan said.

Working hard
"He's out there running around and we are working hard with him on a theme to help him come back."

Hargreaves is quickly running out of time to stake a claim for a place in Fabio Capello's World Cup squad but Phelan feels he could be back in the near future.

"His overall fitness is looking very good, but he hasn't got involved in a team situation yet," he added.

"It's not a problem, it's just the nature of the injury. He's as keen as mustard and so determined to get back out there with the group of players."

Source: skysports.com
great player i cant wait till he comes bk Smile will improve are team
why was phelo given the press conference were was fergie???
Not sure. I can't find anything on the 'net about it.
He's said to probably return on the 19th.
Be like a new signing we've missed his ingenuity
Yeah he'll bring lots of good to the squad when he returns.
(05-12-2009, 08:34 PM)friendorfoo Wrote: He's said to probably return on the 19th.

hopefully he does, good player wasted through injury, i hope he is still the same as when he got injured
WHO IS HE GONNA REPLACE WHEN HE COMES BK?