Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello..
Hi everybody, im Tim and i live in Northern Ireland 1mile from the Republic of Ireland in a place called Clougue,"clog" i am married to my lovely wife Sheila and we have a 19 year old son called Ryan who attends Edgehill Uni in Southport England. I am 52 years old and i have been supporting Man U since 1972, my favourite player is Eric Cantona, he was born to wear the jersey of Manchester United Fc. when i was a young lad my favourite player was Jimmy Greenhoff as he would put his head where some players wouldn`t put their foot, very brave and a great team player. so thats all about me and i look forward to chatting with some of you over the coming weeks and months. red forever...
Hello Tim, Welcome to the community! Smile I hope you enjoy the forum and love to see more of your valuable posts.
I echo that. Welcome along.

I was a big fan of Jimmy Greenhoff and remember the FA Cup semi final goal he scored against Liverfool in 1979. My old school faves were Steve Coppell and Gordon Hill.

Modern favourite has to be the King, too.

Have a look around and feel free to post, too. Always good to hear from other members
(27-11-2014, 12:36 PM)Noucamp99 Wrote: I echo that. Welcome along.

I was a big fan of Jimmy Greenhoff and remember the FA Cup semi final goal he scored against Liverfool in 1979. My old school faves were Steve Coppell and Gordon Hill.

Modern favourite has to be the King, too.

Have a look around and feel free to post, too. Always good to hear from other members

i remember it well and i agree with coppell and hill, hill was very under rated and coppell was one of the best wingers of his time, really good teams,only
thing missing was a sir Alex!!