Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Many Trophies WIll We Win?
(09-03-2009, 03:42 PM)Hexero Wrote: I Fear Barcelona most of all in the Champions League ^^

def 3 trophies....still think we are still in with a shot for CL
we will win
ALL THE LOT!
for me the most important trophy is the premier league. if we win this year we have 18 premier league troophyes like liverpool and that is the most important to me right now.
we have a good enought team to win everything så i think we will win all the trophyes this year. (5!!)

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED, GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED, GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED, AS THE REDS GO MARCHIN UP UP UP!!!
by the way the lads are playing we will be lucky to get any.
I know we have hit a wobble but considering the amount of games weve played the injuries n suspensions we still in gr8 shape. Every team in the world would love to be in our position at the moment. We in good shape n if we can get through this week by beating porto n everton n if arsenal get get something out of there match vs pool on tuesday i think we can win the lot. Quintriple here we come
All the trophies.....no one can stop the mighty reds
I think I rather not speculate as that is a foolish adventure. Let's instead count them if/as they come in. Then we are actually celebrating as well.
I'll be happy as long as we win the league and stop the scousers winning it!
League will be the best, then if we can retain the Champs league too well that's not too shabby!