Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Back
Ye didn't see me on here in a while because I was busy with other things but I'm back now and looking forward to sharing my views like I did about 2 months ago with the rest of ye!Id like to say welcome to the new admin also and wish his all the best with ManUtdPeople.com .
Thanks
DaleO'D
Smile
Welcome back Dale. The place has been so very quiet without you!

What is this RedSideOfManchester? Is this one of your projects? I see there is a strettyender on there, so is that Steve? I just wondered why we're allowing another forum to advertise on here?
I'm not advertising mate its just my choice of signature,Don't we all our choice!And i think iv been on here long enough that im not going to spam it or anything have I??
Good to see members returning in here! Hope to read some of your views soon Smile
(09-04-2010, 12:49 PM)DaleDaManc Wrote: I'm not advertising mate its just my choice of signature,Don't we all our choice!And i think iv been on here long enough that im not going to spam it or anything have I??

Whoa man! Calm down! I only asked. I hope you got permission from Steve, though, lol?
its only a signature like i don't have PRESS THIS OR YOU DIE beside it,Its up to users and I still support ManUtdPeople since iv been here so long!
(09-04-2010, 12:49 PM)DaleDaManc Wrote: I'm not advertising mate its just my choice of signature,Don't we all our choice!And i think iv been on here long enough that im not going to spam it or anything have I??

Dazzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hope ma rivalary Msg brough u here Big Grin

visit often man... we missed u Smile
only in match time its busy.. else other time sooo quiet without u Smile
and u are too busy with redsideofmanchester na Smile

nice too cy here Smile Smile

stay... dnt gooooooooooooooooooooo Big Grin
Ah, blesss Vazza. Peacemaker. Yes, Dale, don't leave us again Smile
Haha yeah lads im back. yeah vazza MUP never my rival dude haha