Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will win Champions League 2014?
I am a Real Madrid fan and hence I am backing Madrid to win this Champions League. There are many other teams such as Manchester United, Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, Barcelona etc who are favorites.
I think Barcelona will be champions or maybe Bayern Munich. Not sure united have a chance this year but always hopeful for a third time lucky!
(18-11-2013, 12:35 AM)jonnypop Wrote: I think Barcelona will be champions or maybe Bayern Munich. Not sure united have a chance this year but always hopeful for a third time lucky!
Man Utd needs to improve a lot to become a favorite to win this Champions League.
(19-11-2013, 06:48 AM)rashidckk Wrote: Man Utd needs to improve a lot to become a favorite to win this Champions League.

Just for that comment, if United don't win it, then I truly hope Barca did. Only because I know you are a RM fan, lol (A)

Seriously, probably can't see past Bayern, Barca, RM being in the last 4, with maybe a surprise team. Not sure who, though.
Some think Bayern Munich might cause mayhem again but I think the way UEFA is engineered, no team will ever be able to retain the title to make it appear like the Champions league is one of the most competitive sporting events in the world. So, much as Bayern are clear favorites, the fact that they won the last one [history] disqualifies them from winning the title. So, for me I believe FCB will win the Champions league.
I fancy munich to retain it.
They have looked as impressive as ever this year.
If they maintain there form there in with a great chance.
I think that Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich are the favorites to win the Champions League. Below them, Paris Saint Germain and Atletico de Madrid may be surprise contenders.