Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It seems Vidic is okay!
That collision between Vidic and David De Gea gave me a real scare and I'm happy to know that Vidic seems to be doing alright!

Quote: "David Moyes says Nemanja Vidic is “okay” and “conscious” after a head injury forced the United captain off during Sunday’s 1-0 win over Arsenal.

Vidic collided with David De Gea in the 45th minute, an incident that resulted in United finishing the first half with just 10 men. The Serbian was then replaced at half-time by Tom Cleverley, who slotted into midfield with Phil Jones falling back to fill the void in defence.

Thankfully, speaking during his post-match press conference, the boss gave a positive update on the fitness of Vidic and explained the 32-year-old will now undergo a scan.

“I didn’t see the incident at first,” Moyes said. “From the touchline, I thought it was just a clash but I’ve had a chance to see it now and he took a terrible blow. But as far as I know, he is okay. He is conscious, he will get a scan and we hope he will be okay.”

I'm glad he's okay and I'm really joyous we beat Arsenal even though Vidic payed a big price for this victory! Hopefully he will be up and running soon!

I'm so happy we were the ones that stopped Arsenal's good form (before the match they were unbeaten in 3 months in Premier League).
One word:

OUCH!!

[Image: article-2497133-1954B97400000578-61_634x412.jpg]

[Image: article-2497993-1954C7E600000578-298_634x424.jpg]

[Image: hi-res-187570150-nemanja-vidic-of-manche...h=440&q=75]
It looked pretty bad when I first saw it. I mean it takes a lot to keep Vidic down. The man is build like a brick house.
Thanks god he's okay!
I was pretty worried when it happened.
Glad to know he's fine now. Smile