Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Krasic and Kjaer both unlikely to join United
With Kajer wanting to stay at Palermo and Krasic stating he wants to go to Real possibly don't think United will get these 2 players of interest to them

Krasic ponders summer switch
Serbian international prefers Primera Division move

CSKA Moscow's sought-after winger Milos Krasic will decide his future before the World Cup.

The Serbian international has caught the eye of Europe's elite this season with the likes of Real Madrid, Manchester United, AC Milan,Liverpool and Bayern Munich all tracking the highly-rated 25-year-old.

Krasic's current deal in Russia expires at the end of the season and the attacking midfielder has eyes on a move to Spain after describing Real as the 'biggest club in the world'.

"For now I'm still a CSKA player and I haven't signed for anybody yet," he told Sportski Zurnal. "But I have a lot of interesting options so I will make my mind up before World Cup.
"I would like to travel to South Africa with nothing on my mind.

"Where would I move? Well based on my playing style (and) lifestyle wishes I wouldn't have any problems adapting to life in Spain.

"Real Madrid - it is by far the biggest club in the world and anybody would love to play in the white shirt.

"But also playing for AC Milan and Manchester United would be dreams come true."

source: skysports.com

Kjaer wants Palermo stay
Defender has no intention of fighting for the first-team

Reported Premier League target Simon Kjaer has further rebuffed claims he could be moving to England by saying he is happy to stay at Palermo.

The Danish centre-back is said to have caught the eye of several European clubs, in particular three of the Premier League's 'top four' with Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool believed to be tracking the progress of the 20-year-old.

However Kjaer has snubbed a future move away from the Rosanero, despite fellow Serie A club Juventus also showing an interest, saying he is happy to stay put and does not consider himself a "fourth or fifth choice" player.

"Manchester United and Juventus? I'm flattered but I love Palermo," he told Italian sports newspaper Tuttosport.

"Here I'm fine, I like the city, the people, the way in which we live.

"I live in Mondello, the sea is wonderful, my girlfriend would not move from here.

"Also I have no intention of going to a team that consider me the fourth or fifth choice."

source: skysports.com