Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
League Cup Semi Final Draw
Yes bring on the bluenose's, we'll show them how a real team can play. I wonder will fergie stick with the young boys after arsenal's performance last night.

Blackburn will play Villa in the other semi
We have so got to knock out the citeh wannabes! Got to make it 34 years! Can you imagine the pain if they were to beat us and then face either Villa or Rovers in the final?? They could win something. Noooooooooooooooooooooooo Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

I hope SAF puts out a side with a mix of youth and experience, as they should do the business then against the bitter bluenoses.
agree totally noucap99 . young and experienced . man city really put on a show last night but we can do it. its only city !!!!

start like this...
kusack
nevil evans vidic evra
valencia gibo anderson obertan
owen Tongue macheda

we all know that the two frount two here mix very well Smile
That won't be easy with Man City and a young team of united.
I am afraid that Fergie fault too tough.
Maybe donlerz is close with his line up. I thought Berba was a different class with his haircut, too, though. His touch and dropping deep to create the link was better than anything Owen could do. Owen on the bench for this one. Come on with seconds left to score the winner?
im defo watching this here!!! everyone i mean everyone tune in for this if you're not of corse going to it .
hughes pot mouth bluffing grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

"mark says Will Fergie stick with kids for Carling Cup semi-final?"

i think his team is only capable of winning against kids :/
he took one win vs arsenal to head :/
he wont have that job in two years!!!
I'm not sure he'll be there in 2 months, let alone years! Concern is, if he goes, they might go for Mourinho and I think he'd suit United.
ya!
jose can make city like another chelsea.... wish tat not to happen....
they can sign scholari,klinnsman ?