Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macheda's Dream Debut
i were listening to jan molby commentation on the radio - when the lad came on he said fergie is just trying to save face by telling the world how badly hot our squad is. Bet he was eating his words at the end!

But i wouldn't get too carried away. Remember all the hype about rossi and if he was as good as the hype then why would fergie let him go?
(10-04-2009, 08:51 PM)ManUConquersAll Wrote: One of this years defining moments

I know we shouldn't get carried away but he does look the part. He didn't look nervous when he came on and that is a sign of a good player.
made such a massive impact on the game at his age we got a real star
I think he will make a good impact in seasons to come, others out of the reserves like davide petrucci will hopefully also break through in to the first team!
He looks a class act this boy, another solskaer type finisher, we might see more of this lad this year yet hes got it definately!! well spotted alex!
Yes it was a Dream debut and what a Goal beatiful Goal. The next Rooney
I also had people round me looking at each other and saying who th f*** is this , does nobody watch the reserves , seen him quite a lot this season he looks a great prospect , and only 17 ! he looks at least 25
well done Machela you are our hero.....
think they should give the young lad more game time needs to play while he is scoring
Absolutely he's in form Fergie should play him!