Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Users
We should have more active users on the forum there's not enough people on Espesilly now that it's summer
I was thinking about that too. I think the forum could do with a little re jig tbh, just to get more people and more regular posters in.
good idea any suggestions how etc??
(06-06-2009, 10:40 AM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: good idea any suggestions how etc??

I'm not really sure. I don't know what you can all do/change on the site as well.

You could maybe look into getting a new look for the site, e.g new banner, colour schemes, pictures, smilies etc. You could also look to move the avatars to perhaps next to the post instead of above as I find that to be more friendly on the eye but that's not that serious an issue really.

But there's a lot we can do as members, by inviting people and/or advertising the forum in some way to encourage people to come and post regularly.
ill look in2 it mate
I thought I'd add this in here, but I think we should have something on the forum to keep people updated with what has been added to the blog, like announcing when a new article is up for example.
yea I was planning something like that for when the blog is sorted and looking better
I also added a few new smilies enjoy

:mf_bobby: :biker_h4h: :guinesssm: :HotDog: :what: Confusedquirt: :HotDog:
Try to advertise on line maybe ... for a small fee, adverts can be secured at Republic Of Manc
I'm a new user and thank the people responsible for this site, a great way to meet other fans without having to deal with other fans sending bad posts!!