Watch Live  Donate Help Contact Us Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
New 5 Post System
21-03-2009, 04:31 PM
New 5 Post System
What do You guys think of the 5 Post system?

I had to add it as to many people were registering and not contributing to the community
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2009, 04:53 PM
RE: New 5 Post System
The new system is good as it will hopefully get people to post more of what they are feeling. Instead of just reading other posts, it will create a better community.
Find all posts by this user
21-03-2009, 05:02 PM
Exactly what I was thinking mate thanks for the positive outlook
21-03-2009, 05:28 PM
I am just posting my 5th post and I have missed the first 20 mins of the match because I didn't know about this it's a good idea but you have to get the message across in a better way.
21-03-2009, 05:31 PM
(21-03-2009 05:28 PM)TechUK Wrote:  I am just posting my 5th post and I have missed the first 20 mins of the match because I didn't know about this it's a good idea but you have to get the message across in a better way.

It's right at the top of the forum you can't miss it.

Look Up ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
21-03-2009, 05:51 PM
You've got to have a system, and it's your forum. You've always done us proud in the past. I'm slightly concerned that the forum will be inundated by loads of irrelevant posts, which may dilute the quality, but who knows.
Luckily I've missed most of the 1st half (v Fulham), and would not want to be near the dressing room NOW!!!
C'mon Lads!!!!
The calendar works great, cheers...Hopefully there won't be another week of depression after today, to fill in!!
21-03-2009, 05:53 PM
(21-03-2009 05:51 PM)drpsmaster Wrote:  You've got to have a system, and it's your forum. You've always done us proud in the past. I'm slightly concerned that the forum will be inundated by loads of irrelevant posts, which may dilute the quality, but who knows.
Luckily I've missed most of the 1st half (v Fulham), and would not want to be near the dressing room NOW!!!
C'mon Lads!!!!
The calendar works great, cheers...Hopefully there won't be another week of depression after today, to fill in!!

Yea mate I have had to delete over 5 posts so far today just stupid ones going around.

thats what I plan to do just delete them
21-03-2009, 06:05 PM
I think it is a good system to get people to put what they are thinking about the team. Good Job!
21-03-2009, 07:55 PM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2009 07:56 PM by zainman.)
I think its good cus people are just registering to get the match link but now we delete inactive acounts now we got this system
21-03-2009, 10:54 PM
i've posted 6 times good ones and i stll can't get access to the game and mutv stream can some one from admin explain please also sent a email off about it and got one on friday reminding me about the game

© 2009-2017 ManUtdPeople.com Man Utd Forum