Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Users Introduce Yourself Here 8
(13-09-2009, 05:33 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: We Ask All New Users To Fill This In Before Moving To Other Threads so we can get to know you.

NAME:Mark
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US:606
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:39
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD:8
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED:
Because they are the best team in the world and I have been hooked since 1970:Smile
NAME:John
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US:World Football Daily UStream site
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:17
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD:God help me none yet
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED: I read a short article about the Munich disaster and then how the team still performed that season. I was hooked by the nobility of it all. My first dog was named Charlton. That's how I roll.:guinesssm
NAME:Richard Higgs
LOCATIONConfusedouth wales
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US:on a bbc sport forum
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:15
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD:only the once. sadly
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED:Because they are clearly the best team in the world
NAME: Simen Stapnes
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US: ustream.tv
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED: 12
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD: 2
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED: First football team I heard about. It was ment for me to support United.
NAME: Adam Saint
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US: BBC 606
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED: 40
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD: lost count
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED: Big Brother and Dad supported them from the 50's and 60's, so I started and even stuck with them through the "dark times". Now, just love their football, with the best manager in the world
NAME: Anthony
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US: Through the BBC 606 Site
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED: 32
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD: 50
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED: Born in Salford, lived in Manchester all my life until 2003 when i emigrated to canada.
NAME: pete
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US: bbc 606
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED: 33
TIMES AT OLD TRAFFORD: 15?
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED: when i grew up in north wales everybody supported liverpool (they were winning then ) so realy it was just to be different my how things have changed.
(13-09-2009, 05:33 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: We Ask All New Users To Fill This In Before Moving To Other Threads so we can get to know you.

NAME:Mike
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US:BBC Forum
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:29
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD:25
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED:Was just drawn to them, even though I was in a house full of Liverpool and Everton(Father used to work in Liverpool)Supporters
NAME:john
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US:bbc forum
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:73
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD:88
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED:no reason
NAME: carl
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US: FFF after the forum died Sad
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED: 21
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD: 7
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED: First football match i ever attended in the uk (was a padsbrat born in west germany) was nottingham forest vs norwich city forest won 2-0 but the game bored the pants off me next game i saw was forest vs united been a red devil ever since.