Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbies Introduce Yourself Here 8
My name is rob,
I'm currently living in New Hampshire USA i moved here las year from Cheshire,
I'm 23 and have supported United all my life used to be a one united member before I moved out here, I miss going to Old Trafford and the blaize but got back there twice when I was home over christmas for the wigan and leeds games.
The reason I supported United is because my Dad does and thankfully wouldn't have had it any other way!
I came accross the website a while ago but never registered, but now with the green and gold campaign it seemed as good a time as any as now is a time when we must be United off the field as well as on it.
My favourite players growing up where Hughes and Keane, now I would have to say it is Scholes a legend of the game and keeps out of all the fame crap which some of the other lads seem to love!
Welcome Rob. It's always nice to hear where our members are from. We ask that you have a look around and join in with the laugh we all have. Welcome.
Newbies. Please read:

We Ask All New Members To Please Fill In The Following Form So We Can Get To Know You Guys...

Quote:NAME:
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US:
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD:
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED:
welcome mate ........
be active adn share ur thought with us Smile
I've been here a while, lol!!! Maybe you can ask your friend suren to post here, too?
hahah XD

ya sure Wink
ive got a gang of utd fans who are so close! but all are lazy.. very lazy guys Big Grin
Tell those lazyboys to get on here and post great stuff like crazy!
sure sure Wink
suren said he might subscribe!
Good man. I know every penny helps to keep the site up and running. I have donated, too.
sure i will ,when i get ma first ever Debt card lol!
iam only delaying ma father urges me dialy to apply!