Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Nani and No Giggs in Carling Cup Final.
lol ive got one he can borrow its gotta be better than his!
Yeah, I guess we only need it for a few weeks. You can have it back afterwards...
park is in good form .. so he Hopefully fill giggsy shoe....
I hope he fills both of them, lol.

Yeah, I think he will do a good job, but the balance of the side is lost slightly, as he works in a more defensive way compared to Nani or Giggs. Still, he is another great servant for the club. You never hear of him falling out of clubs at 4 in the morning, or being involved with someone else's girl, or moaning about not being in the 1st team every week. He just works hard and can do the job asked of him when called upon.
not like i need it anyway not got much work on at the moment hence why ive been online a day and abit in a month!
I've got lots on, but schedule my day around this forum. Boy, am I in bother when they do the appraisals!!
yea, i think park can fill in. its just that nani is better in attack than park. valencia can provide speed and crosses.
True, mate, but it just creates a little in-balance in the side, but we can work round that, cos we're MANCHESTER UNITED. We have the strength in depth. I bet Tosic is kicking himself...?
id kick him! ....lol from what ive seen of him i dont think he'll make the grade!
He looked OK when he made his debut against Spurs in the FA Cup. I was at that game and he looked like he could do a job. Like we've been chatting about in his thread (yes, he has his own!), he needs to bulk up and get stronger. Needs experience, too. Looks OK for the reserves. See https://manutdpeople.com/Thread-Zoran-Tosic--1106