Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Owen Hargreaves Fitness Battle
Manchester United midfielder Owen Hargreaves is due back in training tomorrow having undergone surgery in the US on tendinitis in both knees.

United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has stated he expects the England midfielder to be available for United's final three group games in the Champions League, meaning he will return against CSKA Moscow on 3 November if that estimate proves correct.

Hargreaves will not be rushed, however, given he last appeared for United at Chelsea on 21 September last year
GOOD NEWS VERY GOOD NEWS
sure is! were do you think he will go beside fletcher or right back
Smile Can't wait to see him back on the pitch...great news...will be like having a new signing.
haha yeah he is super...
id say he'll go beside fletch although having at right back feeding rooney and the other strikers would be a bonus, cant wait till hes back
At last. I really feel that this is a major boost. Having him and Fletcher in the same team givs us a real bite, both of them will be especially important in Europe. Not only is it a boost for us but a major boost for England, as we don't have a player of Hargreaves energy and tempo in the current England squad, remember his performane against Portugal in 2006.
I still will hold all of my excitement until he actually puts on that Red shirt again.
I guess that we will still need a certain amount of patience, as he starts his recovery for real now, in terms of getting fully fit.
A real bonus. Just like a new signing.
yeah probley get light training for a while bring him in nice and slowly make sure he is ready!
He would make a big difference no matter where he plays