Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Park can't wait for Arsenal
Smile 
Ji-sung Park is relishing the prospect of facing Arsenal on Monday night, in what is arguably the biggest game of the season so far for Man Utd.

[Image: 3KC9i.jpg]

the visit of the Gunners for the top-of-the-table encounter is followed by a trip to Chelsea six days later in a momentous league double-header.

Tuesday’s 1-1 draw against Valencia, which ensured Man Utd finished top of Champions League Group C, allied to the 7-1 demolition of Blackburn last time out in the league, have filled the Reds – and Park – with optimism for the period ahead.

"Everyone's expectations are high (for the Arsenal game)," the Korean said. "It's a great game for the Barclays Premier League and it's at Old Trafford, our home.

"We have the chance to keep the winning mood. This season has a long way to go so we have to concentrate on the next game, every single match.

"We can deal with these important games but we have to prepare well. I always enjoy playing against the big teams. Arsenal is one of them so I'm waiting for it."

Park is in top form and twice came close to adding to his five goals for the season against Valencia, but settled for an assist for Anderson’s equaliser.

"I'm happy with my performances and I've scored a few goals," the winger added. "But I need to score more, to give me more confidence."

Source: manutd.com