Pictures of Nani's Injury - Against Liverpool
Exclamation 
Pictures of Nani's Injury
Against Liverpool 6/3/2011

[Image: eoo6p.jpg]

[Image: mL6cG.jpg]

[Image: hJnlC.jpg]

[Image: 0Ua9Q.jpg]

In Sunday's game between Liverpool and Manchester United at Anfield, Jamie Carragher committed a high tackle against Nani that resulted in the Ma Utd player going to ground and Jamie Carragher being awarded a yellow card!!
jamie carragher should be sent off .. red card .. well .. how nani condition right now ?? i hope Valencia can replace him as winger when we fight Arsenal ..
At this moment, every game re very important and I want Sir Alex Ferguson to use the best squad/line up in the remaining matches in the premier league,FA cup and Champions league.I know we ve not be outstanding as we used to but with more determination we will wear the crown again!
he was miles away from the ball, look at gerrard being a twat, trying to push his leg away. yellow card does not justify this.
This is a straight red!!!!!!!! .. :O
absoloute joke how the scouse twat never got sent off 4 that:O
no where near the ball, clearly intented to take nani out, disgusting tackle. 100% red card offense
(15-03-2011, 04:32 PM)Solskjaer Wrote: no where near the ball, clearly intented to take nani out, disgusting tackle. 100% red card offense

agree m8 definate red card that
Well..Now Nani FIT to play .. He already play against Marseille.