Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poor tevez
Look waht i found on skysports.com
Quote:Carlos Tevez feels the treatment he now receives from Manchester United fans is unfair after the loyalty he showed them.

The striker spent two years at Old Trafford but switched allegiances over the summer when he spurned the chance to extend his stay with the Red Devils and instead join Manchester City.

Although the champions failed to lodge a formal bid for the 25-year-old, Sir Alex Ferguson reportedly asked the Argentine to stay after the UEFA Champions League final defeat in Rome but Tevez insists his mind was already made up.

The former West Ham favourite enjoyed tremendous success with United, winning two league crowns and a European Cup, but felt unwanted as the club stalled over offering him a permanent deal.

Tevez returned to a frosty reception at the Theatre of Dreams earlier in the season as United triumphed 4-3 in the first derby of the campaign.

"Obviously I was disappointed because I don't think I deserved to be treated that way. When I was there I was a hard-working and loyal player who gave my all," he said.

"After the (Champions League) final, Ferguson tried to get me to sign permanently but I told him I was moving on.

"My contract was terminated on the day of the Champions League final, so there was no time for negotiations. And my heart was set on a move elsewhere."
Respect

The Carling Cup has thrown the two clubs together for a two-legged semi-final tie and Tevez believes the clash should be billed as a classic.

"Obviously it's going to be a 'clasico' and I'm very happy to be playing United," he added.

"I played there for two years and now I'm going to have to play against many of my friends once again."

Despite feeling a sense of injustice at his treatment from United fans since his departure, Tevez reveals that should he score against his former club he will not celebrate.

"Obviously I'd be delighted to beat United and reach the final but I still have respect for the club," he said.

"I won't celebrate if I score. I don't want to rub their noses in it."

if he didnt want utd fans to hate him then why reject an offer form saf to stay and jump across the moss side for ££££
Hahaha! He was playing at Old Trafford and now he is playing on The City of Manchester Stadium and he want's us to respect him..... n/c
poor fella.... snubed SAF .... ,he thought fans will support him Big Grin
utd fans always behind SAF forever and ever.....
now he's feeling the heat..
but c.Ronaldo opposite to him..... every week with a news and praises about his old club and players...... CR7 still n utd fans heart...,we thought CR7 was the worst case Big Grin..
STFU Tevez....,plz dont Act.... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

after this seasons OT visit,Tevez will be afraid to come OT hahhaha scary cat Big Grin
I like the way that CR7 has handled the whole move. He comes out shining and still a legend, whereas Judas as just tainted all the memories we had of him. He just doesn't get it, does he? Maybe not so bad if he went to somewhere like Spurs, but to the bitterest bitter blue noses? What a twat!
Yeah what's he expect moving across to blue noses for more money. Can't expect a good reception from United.
herd of a mate that clown is thinking of retirement all-ready.
ill vorce him into it if i was playing city the judas c*nt
its is his own fault we offerd him a contarct and he threw it bk in are faces by signing 4 man shitty so he brought all of it on himself and i was suprised when i went to the match the amount of people who booed him. Smile
(04-12-2009, 11:23 PM)dannyd14 Wrote: its is his own fault we offerd him a contarct and he threw it bk in are faces by signing 4 man shitty so he brought all of it on himself and i was suprised when i went to the match the amount of people who booed him. Smile

Yeah mate exactly so what's he complaining about now.
tevez can go and get his money they wont even win the carling cup lol

[Image: 618510924a11623762590l.jpg]
Haha yeah he won't win.