Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posting Contest [Warning: Money Prizes]
Star 
Hello Man Utd People,

As it is getting very quiet in here these days, we decided to encourage our members to speak their minds and to get the website busy.

There will be a posting contest starts Monday and ends on Sunday each week with money prizes. Wink

Contest Rules:

- Contest starts Monday and ends Sunday each week.
- Posts have to be meaningful and must have your opinion. Not just copy/paste, "thank you" or "I agree" kind of posts. Tongue
- Posts will be judged be me or Noucamp99 and useless posts will be deleted.

- There will be 2 winners weekly. 1st winner is the member who have the highest number of posts through the past week.
- 2nd winner will be chosen randomly.
- Winners must have at least 10 posts through the past week to qualify.
- Winners will be announced on Monday each week.
- Anyone can participate (including mods, but mods can't win the 1st prize).

Weekly Prizes:

- 1st Winner: £5.00 PayPal. Cool
- 2nd Winner: £5.00 PayPal. Cool

*Try to create your own threads instead of just replying to other threads.
*Every week we need to get 200+ posts otherwise prize will be cancelled for this week.
*This week's contest already started, get in!
This is a great idea to get the guys and girls active. Can I just ask that any transfer rumours are added to the rumours thread and not start new ones for those.

All other areas are fair game. And I can be a fair judge, too. I will not delete any of my posts, lol. That seems fair!!
How are we doing? How many posts in total this week? I imagine that we haven't quite managed 200 in this first week, but I hope that we may generate some more interest.

Have you thought about streaming MUTV any more on here?
Week #1 Results:

Number of Posts: 54
Most posts by: Noucamp99 (35 posts).

Prize revoked due to the minimum posts rule.

* Good job Mick, you can get the next prize easily with a little bit more effort.
* Streaming MUTV is not an easy job, but will keep it in mind.
There were a couple of newbies who were active for a little while, but I think that one was a student, so may be still in bed??

I have some time at work now, so I can post during the day, as well as evenings, so that will help.

I thought MUTV was tough to do, but I thought I would ask.

54 posts this week is better than we have seen over the past few weeks, so maybe we will see that number start to climb. It certainly will when the pre-season hits us, but would be great sooner.
Good idea to keep the forum generating interest. People almost have the chance to win their gold back. Do you still run this competition?
I think it is still running, yes. We need YOU all to help to keep the site active.
Good evening all, I hope all are in good health.