Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Proposed Old Trafford Expansion
Cool!
95000 supporters and we will have no excuse for a lack of atmosphere
(17-07-2009, 07:25 AM)roooneeey Wrote: If it does happen...Old Trafford will be second in terms of capacity just behind Camp Nou.
The difference is that Old Trafford will be full every week.

exactly..we'll one day be bigger than nou camp!
nice to know
its a very good idea and i think will fetch more fans to the ground Smile
I would love it if they could do it. I feel for the folks who live Railway Road, especially if they're season ticket holders, as they'll either get forced out or have major buillding works, as I think the plan includes the demolition of many of these houses, as they'll need to build over the railway to accomodate the cantilever sections. But progress is needed, as there is no way United would ever move.
Can you imagine 95000 voices in a proper shaped stadium!?? Incredible noise. I might be able to get a ticket more often!!
yea then you wont be able to hear the f******g kop sing!!
(20-08-2009, 09:59 AM)andyc09lad Wrote: yea then you wont be able to hear the f******g kop sing!!

Sweet joy!! And add to that the news that it is very unlikely those wheel stealers will ever move and I'm in heaven!

I wonder if in the future there are any plans to add 3rd tiers to any of the other stands.....

Did you see that there were only 20000 at Turf Moor last night and the home fans went wild when that was announced? Mind, it was a big party for them last night. Imagine only 20000 in OT for a 1st team game?
what capacity is turf moor?
It's good to consider expansion.

Can a united fan in the know tell me how bad you guys actually are debt? What I know of you guys are struggling to control the growing repayments. This is just something which makes me unsure, obviously you have money because the owners are rich but is it a case of considering wiping a bit of those debts first before spending more money than it's worth?

~joey