Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Re: The BIG transfer chest!
Star 
with such a vast amount of money at fergies fingertips who would people like to see brought in, in the summer??

that one big signing??? (dzecko, ribery??) maybe a few smaller ones???

just wondered what peoples thoughts are??
I let this one go, even though it's a bit early, as we do seem to like a bit of transfer discussion on here, lol!
i no its abit early but ferge usually like his business tied up before all the hustle and bustle gets going! not often one for deadline day altho there has been a few
ma dream .... to see Di-maria in Utd shirt .. good playmaking midfileder!more tan tat hes was a manutd fanatic.. he will plays from heart like Rooney and march along with Utd with Pride ...
Giorgio Chiellini for me.
I WOULDNT MIND BOTH DI MARIA WOULD BE IMENSE IN A UTD SHIRT! ID LIKE TO SEE DZECKO BUT WITH SO MAN SUITORS HES NOT GONNA BE CHEAP!
Hmm, maybe instead of spending out on players, they use the chest to freeze season tickets, match tickets, etc. They are reported to be increasing at around 11% next year, if my memory serves me right.
Some of the younger players need to be given a chance, too. We have some bright talent coming through, too. Gibson, Wellbeck, Diouf, King, Eikrem. Mix them with the current experience and wait for Alan Hansen to say: "You won't win anything with kids" again!
Chiellini looks to be interested in staying at Juve.

Chiellini keen on new deal
Defender not looking to leave Juventus

Giorgio Chiellini insists he has 'no intention' of leaving Juventus and is keen to discuss a new contract at the end of the season.

The Italy international defender's future was the source of fevered speculation during the transfer window, with a move to the Premier League mooted.

Local rivals Manchester City and United were linked with bids, while Chiellini's agent intimated at an interest from Tottenham Hotspur.
However, the influential stopper is not planning to seek an exit from the troubled Old Lady and is hoping to discuss an extension to his deal in the summer.

"Many things have been written and there have been many rumours," Chiellini told Juventus Channel.

"The interest from big clubs is pleasing, but I have no intention of leaving Juventus.

"I'm fine here and I hope to stay here longer.

"I hope to extend the relationship with the club and I think we will do it in the summer."

Chiellini's comments follow on from goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon's declaration that he also remains fully committed to Juventus, who replaced coach Ciro Ferrara with Alberto Zaccheroni last week.

source: skysports.com
So, expect to see Chiellini sign in the summer, then, lol? You know what the public think about denials. We're not often fooled. We'll see.

I still expect to see a few of the youngsters get more games. Maybe not in the run in, but SAF used them quite a lot at the start of the season. It would have been interesting to see how the loan returnees would have fared last night against the bitters, but it was called off.
Cleverley is playin out of his skin at watford id like to see what he can do in the PL!