Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rio Suspended for FOUR Matches
yeah u make a valid point but with arse on sunday would be nice to have his calming influence vida doesnt have the same influence, hes more of a takle anything head anything defender and rio is the ball player!
i hear that vermaelan is out with a suspected broken leg!!!!
It wasn't me! I was watching United!
Fresh from the FA website, the verdict is in and he's out. Not much of a surprise, tbh:

The FA Commission reaches verdict on violent conduct charge.

At an Independent Regulatory Commission today Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand was given a four match suspension to be served with immediate effect.

Ferdinand denied a charge of violent conduct in relation to an incident in Manchester United’s home match with Hull City on Saturday 23 January 2010.

Furthermore, the Independent Commission felt that the player’s denial of the charge was frivolous and on that basis have awarded an additional one match ban upon the statutory three match ban awarded for violent conduct.

Source: thefa.com
theres a shock
no worries ... lets consider as Rest to Rio .. he will be back for UEFA clash vs Milan Smile
UEFA? u must have mixed us up with a certain other team that plays in red, and arent very good!! were champions league mate europes premier competition!!!

tee hee!
When I heard that Rio was going to appeal it I knew the ban was going to be made bigger. You hit him Rio why bother appealing? Just take the 3 matches and Shut It.
I think it was SAF's doing and Rio had no option. Vida not ready for last night, even though on the bench. Rio did look a little rusty, though. A rest???? He's just had 19 games off!

In all honesty; without the Carling cup match, I believe he would have taken it.
He gave the judas a nice little slap didnt he lol
He made him slightly better looking!