Watch Man Utd vs Burnley Live Stream

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rooney: I Love United
And the Premier League's FANS LOVE Rooney, too!

Wayne Rooney's devastating spell of sustained brilliance over the last few weeks, and more, has earned him the title of PFA Fans' Player of the Month for January.

The highlight of the last month was his stunning four-goal haul against Hull - a career first - and the Manchester United ace is already on 20 league goals for the season - a career best.

Rooney has been in inspirational form recently and maintained his incredible run by scoring his 100th Premier League goal - and 22nd in all competitions this season - against Arsenal at The Emirates on Sunday afternoon.

Whilst United fans are hoping he can keep his goalscoring run going as the Red Devils chase titles at home and abroad, England fans are keeping fingers crossed that he can stay fit and take his current form onto the world stage in the summer.

Source: skysports.com

He ain't bad, eh?

Tenuous link to United, but I saw that Kasper Schmeichel (Notts County) won the award for League Two. Joey_matthews will be pleased, lol.
Giggs is right. Rooney will only get better and better.
yes Nou
both te Eng forward are in Top of PL scored sheet .. nice to see !

both scoring no of hatricks Big Grin
Rooney loves the club with so much pashion you see the way he gives 100% wearing the red shirt with such loyeltyy its super
We havnt seen the best of Rooney. He is only going to get better. With the support of the fans and his love for the great club called United, he will be one of the greatest to ever play this amazing game!
I hope so! Looking at his stats a few days back and saw that before this year his best in the prem was 16 when the last world cup was on so this year i expect him to get a total of 30! the way he is playing he could get more 14 games left like !
with out a doubt he'll get 30
That's his aim, too. I think I read on SSN recently.
If he dose torres will leave england! FACT
So? I wouldn't be bothered. Vida might be a happy man, though. He doesn't seem to like playing against him.