Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rooney to negotiate new contract and Roman abromivichs yacht
(16-11-2009, 04:44 PM)donlerz Wrote: haha dont bad mouth beckham please he's a god Smile

he may be a god but he's still a pussy, look at his transfers, madrid, la & milan. obviously posh is behind those
only la i think.
he wants to be rememberd
You don't believe that Posh wasn't behind the moves to the World's biggest fashion paradises? you are deluded then, donlerz. The only thing missing is a move to Paris St Germain and she's got the full set. They lived close enough to London to not need to sign for Chelski or the arse.
beackham i dont think wanted to leave united.
when he left all he was interessed in was money.i would be the same if i left united.
how bad is playing for madrid,ac milan and la galxy????
(18-11-2009, 02:51 PM)donlerz Wrote: beackham i dont think wanted to leave united.
when he left all he was interessed in was money.i would be the same if i left united.
how bad is playing for madrid,ac milan and la galxy????

well i think falling out with saf also had a part to play in him leaving utd
yeah thats wa i mean. we sold him Sad i cired for about 3 hours when he left. i was like 7 and i lovved him i mean loved him.
anyway we've gone off topic here, this should be about roo, lets get back on track
has he signed this contrct yet
As the thread says, this won't happen until his agent's ban has been completed and that is next year. They won't even enter into discussion until then.
According to a report in the "News of the World", the Red Devils will offer the striker a whopping £170,000-a-week when the negotiations for a new contract take place in February.

The prospective contract is also said to include an image rights deal worth £45,000-a-week.

Negotiations are expected to begin when the player's agent, Paul Stretford, returns following a nine-month ban.