Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scholes to Decide on his Future
christ freindorfoo you agree with everyone, make your mind up lol
(09-12-2009, 09:28 AM)andyc09lad Wrote: christ freindorfoo you agree with everyone, make your mind up lol

Yeah, I saw that. According to him, Scholes should start more games, be on the bench more and be rested all at the same time. How funny?
Ha yeah sorry mates keep changing my mind cause they all seem like good ideas just keep changing my mind as to what they should do with Scholes...cause I'd like to have him start more games, but the chance of that happening isn't likely so I'd settle with having him on the bench at least.
Ha yes finally made up my mind lol
I agree that you are confused, lol. Good to see you took in good humour, at least.
Ha yeah all in good fun mate. I think that's as close to as something as I'm gonna get on deciding what I want happen to Scholes, want him to start but am happy with him on the bench cause I know he wont start every game, that better for you guys? LOL
Yeah, but what about resting his legs? He doesn't normally play 2 games a week these days, so United still get the best out of him on matchdays when he does play. Or come on from the bench!?
Hopefully he wins the league and the champions league this season. then he might call it a day.
Well I'd personally like to see him play another season after this.
New contract offer for him and Giggs. Another year for both of them.
Nice one