Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Things that you hate about football
I hate deluded, lying, bitter, twisted, jealous, blue bas***d's with every bit of my being and then some!!
your not alone
I'd like to think there were 1,905 members of this family that feel the same (number correct at 20:29 on the 24th September, lol!!)
I'd hate to think there were berties with their bluenoses on here!!
well there could be but theyd say something if they were
Hate cheaters.
cheaters (especially people who appeal for throw-ins and goalkicks/corners when they clearly know it's not theirs), divers, egos and bad behaviour off the pitch.

more precisely... Ashley Cole
Pushy parents who also think they know all about football! Let me explain:
I help run a mini soccer team, playing at Under 10 level, so only 7 a-side on mini soccer (why not mini football??) pitches. We are lucky that our parents do sign up to our code of conduct and we are a charter standard club. However, we still see opposition parents who shriek at the top of their voices for their kids to "kick it, get it" without any real positive encouragement. The idea of mini soccer is for the kids to learn the basic rules of the game, to play without pressure and to have fun!
Parents can put too much pressure on the kids and these kids feel almost bullied by their mums and dads. it can be quite scary for them.
im 14 and took over for a game as manager for u8's and the parents are like this i agree i nearly told one to f**k off home the game's there to enjoy he wount get better if your on the poot child's back!! not fair
My problem is with obstruction.
Namely, a ball looks like it may be going out of play and the blatant obstruction taking place (back to the opposing player, arms outstretched) preventing said player from retrieving it. This happens constantly without so much as a warning from the ref'.
A player, in full flight, with the ball is obstructed - then it's an automatic free kick.
Oh, I forgot !

The denigration of United by most other teams supporters.
I hate it when Manchester players (Scholes mostly) foul other players in the last minutes of the game when we're a goal or so down!