Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title hopes?
This season is probably the toughest for United in recent memory. The league is now more open than it has been years and we face all of this without Sir Alex. The initial defeats had me worried about our title defense but Moyes has done well to bounce back.

So, what do you think, will we retain the title this year, giving Moyes his first taste of silverware?
OO That is going to be a tough one to call.

I hope they keep the title but Manchester United are in disarray. Form has improved somewhat since the start of the season so I watch with great anticipation.
Its not looking good is it,
to think we have van perse and Rooney up front and were mid table.
Its a disgrace but I think moyse should be given a chance.
I have hope, I always do.
United can pull it off without any doubts, let's all show our support and have faith!
(21-11-2013, 01:56 AM)Rand Paul Wrote: Its not looking good is it,
to think we have van perse and Rooney up front and were mid table.
Its a disgrace but I think moyse should be given a chance.

Not really mid table any more. Above City and only one point below Chelsea. Arsenal really have built up a good start but I have faith in the Gunners. They'll fade when the going gets tough. Wink
This season is and will be a true test for Man United. The gunners have had an amazing start with breakout performances from many players on their squad. However, I believe the red devils will come through in the end. We always do
It all depends on the acquisitions United makes during the January transfer window. Our midfield needs strengthening. If Moyes can fix that then we'd be in contention for the title but if nothing is done, man, then we'll have to fight for a Champions league spot.
(26-11-2013, 04:18 AM)Denis Hard Wrote: It all depends on the acquisitions United makes during the January transfer window. Our midfield needs strengthening. If Moyes can fix that then we'd be in contention for the title but if nothing is done, man, then we'll have to fight for a Champions league spot.

It all comes down to the actions of Moyes, basically. Who he can acquire and how he can lift the team will decide the rest of the season
a few solid midfield players could make the difference
Don't think we will win it but confidant of top 4 but that might mean us finnishing 4th but i think most United fans would be happy with that considering it Moyes first season.
Not so confidant of top 4 now Sad