Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
United Lose Interest In Ljajic
https://manutdpeople.com/Thread-Christmas-Is-Coming

thats the thread for it Wink
WHO IS HE??
lol he came with tosic but we gave him back till january on a loan spell
I think that we could sign him and maybe sell Chester or some one. He scored some goals in Serbia.
(03-12-2009, 05:09 PM)Vazza Wrote: i posted ths b4 14 hrs... mod's didnt accepted ma thread Sad

It was approved, young Vazza. It was posted in transfer news and is a live thread. Until now, that is. As Steve has now posted this one and there has been replies, I'll go and close yours. Well done for posting it, though. You were up early??
ya!
no prob...... anyways its posted na Smile
ma GMT is 5.30 tats y iam early...

another thing about diouf thread:
diouf will sent back to his old club again n this jan ,by extending his Loan deal... so add this too to that thread coz its closed Wink
(03-12-2009, 07:48 PM)Vazza Wrote: diouf will sent back to his old club again n this jan ,by extending his Loan deal... so add this too to that thread coz its closed Wink

Where did you hear that? If it's true, we can update thread title to reflect that.
(03-12-2009, 07:50 PM)Noucamp99 Wrote:
(03-12-2009, 07:48 PM)Vazza Wrote: diouf will sent back to his old club again n this jan ,by extending his Loan deal... so add this too to that thread coz its closed Wink

Where did you hear that? If it's true, we can update thread title to reflect that.

source:fmscout
iamscouting.com
thats intersting
Belgium move likely for Man Utd signing Diouf

A loan move to Belgium is mooted for new Manchester United signing Mame Biram Diouf.

The Daily Mail says at 21 years, Diouf is one of the best young players in African football, a Senegal international who will officially join up with United next month after finishing the domestic season with Molde in Norway.

It is more than possible that Diouf - scouted personally by United reserve-team coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and signed last summer - will find himself on loan for the rest of this season, probably in Belgium.

source:tribalfootball.com