Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
United Sign Owen 2 Year Deal
Bet he is looking forward to the trip to Anfield
A fox in the box, new Teddy Sheringham / Solskjaer ? Comes on at the end of the game and scores late important goals in my opinion!
(03-07-2009, 06:41 PM)red3636 Wrote: We lost the guts of 40 goals a season with Ronnie and Teves going?Owen,with the amount of chances we create should be good for 15/20 goals a season?.i just hope that the rest of the money from the Ronaldo sale dosent go in the Glazers pocket now and is used to continue to strengthen the squad.
i agree with that if owen stays injury free it will be a master stroke by ferguson again he will score goals no doubt playing with the quality that we have that can open up defences. he probably be played sparingly like tevez but what a man to have on the bench
Another Sheringham signing by Fergie..masterstroke.
I like Owen because he is a forerunner of good hope he will devote more to the team
MO7 has proved his worth till now..
scoring 4 goals in 4 games, this cud be the best buy fergie has ever made
shrewd thinkin by SAF Smile
Have you guys seen the comments on skysports.com from other fans especially liverpool, haha they're hating it.

To get Michael Owen for free (does anyone know wages?) is an absolute deal. The guy knows where the goal is and more importantly which i think is god given is knowing where in the box he should be in most if not all situations and Fergie would have told him, in the box and around the peno spot, don't you dare come out.

I for one can't wait to see him play in a proper red shirt, even if he turns out to be poor, what a guy to have around the camp, Fergie says Kiko is the best finisher at utd, Owen can only make him better.
(03-07-2009, 06:41 PM)red3636 Wrote: We lost the guts of 40 goals a season with Ronnie and Teves going?Owen,with the amount of chances we create should be good for 15/20 goals a season?.i just hope that the rest of the money from the Ronaldo sale dosent go in the Glazers pocket now and is used to continue to strengthen the squad.

ye you are right but owen is a proven goal scorer and he should do well with the type of players we have around him
good player for cheap
michael owen will become a club legend
also i think him and rooney will be awsome together