Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
United Start With Brummy
United will begin the defence of their Premier League title at home to newly promoted Birmingham as the campaign gets under way on the weekend of August 15.

United have to wait until the end of the month before they play one of the top four clubs as they take on Arsenal at Old Trafford on 29 August, with the return fixture at the Emirates on 30 January.

Sir Alex Ferguson's side visit Anfield to play Liverpool on 24 October and last season's runners-up are at Old Trafford on 20 March. Chelsea are the last of the other top four sides to face United when they play the champions at Stamford Bridge on 7 November, with the return fixture on 3 April.

Last season's losing Champions League finalists close the season at home to Stoke on 9 May, while Liverpool finish their season at Hull on 9 May.
We could have had a way worse start so I think it is good.
Home game so that will do me?Lets just hope its not a draw like Newcastle was on the first day last season?.It would be great to get 3 points in the bag and off to a good start.
the first 3 games should be easy birmingham, burnley & wigan the we have red london scum but we will take them to the cleaners
Hmmmm but no game in the Premier League is easy Andy!
(05-07-2009, 05:59 PM)red3636 Wrote: nice
well thats true but if our boys are on top form who knows
dying for the season to kick off again

I am soooooooo bored