Watch Man Utd vs Sheffield Live Stream

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
United Transfer Rumours and Gossip
I wouldn't mind every Dutch player after the Netherlands destroyed the current World Champions!! I am sure De Gaal has given Giggs a good shopping list!
(13-06-2014, 11:23 PM)Christoph9876 Wrote: So, Fabregas is off to Stamford Bridge. Edward Woodward (brilliant name by the way) needs to have a quiet chat alone in a room with a gun. I was certain that was going to be our first deal of the summer. How we'll sort out our midfield now I don't know. Is Gundogan an option? Can we find any better solutions? Will we buy every Dutch player out there? Who knows what other questions will await us this summer.

As far as Dutch midfielders go, I think Kevin Strootman from AS Roma might be a brilliant signing. He is a very solid midfielder and had a great season at Roma last season. His only downside last season was his injury. Van Gaal already has worked with him and he seems to like Strootman. When Strootman got injured and couldn't play in the World Cup, Van Gaal switched the tactics of the Dutch national team, just because of Strootman.
It looks like Alex Buttner is on his way to Dinamo Moscow:

Quote:Alexander Buttner is ready to quit Manchester United for Dinamo Moscow as he sees no future in England for him under Louis van Gaal.

The Dutch full-back has spent the last two years at Old Trafford, having been snapped up as cover for the experienced Patrice Evra in August 2012.

He has had to make do with sporadic outings in the Premier League and UEFA Champions League, making a total of 28 appearances.

It appears as though his situation is unlikely to change any time soon, with incoming coach van Gaal a man who has consistently overlooked him while in charge of the Netherlands national side.

"Van Gaal never gave me the chance in the Dutch national team, despite being voted man of the match 14 times at Manchester United."
Alexander Buttner
Buttner is reluctant to spend another year sat in the shadows and believes he has made the right decision in agreeing to take on a new challenge in Russia – with a medical having already been arranged.

The 25-year-old told De Telegraaf: “Van Gaal never gave me the chance in the Dutch national team, despite being voted man of the match 14 times at Manchester United.

“Apparently, he is not very confident about me. So I think this is the right moment to leave.”

Buttner’s agent Alexander Bursac has echoed those sentiments, telling Voetbal International: “Dinamo Moscow have big plans. Staying at Manchester United was never an option this summer.

“In the last two years van Gaal has ignored him again and again. What kind of outlook is that for him?”

Should Buttner complete a switch to Dinamo, he will be joining a side that could only muster a fourth-place finish in 2013/14 and will have to make do with Europa League football next term.

The former Vitesse Arnhem defender is, however, remaining upbeat, adding: “I am convinced that the club can now challenge for the championship and then move into the Champions League.”

Source: skysports.com
"despite being voted man of the match 14 times at Manchester United"
Did Alex Buttner even play that many games? I don't get that part. It'd be sad to see him leave either way, as he always perfomed okay when he played, and I'd say he did well vs Robben in the Bayern clash. With Evra staying and Luke Shaw close to Old Trafford, there'd be no future for Buttner at the club indeed. I wish him the best of luck in the future if he's leaving.
Wish him best of luck but i didn't see him get 14 MOM awards, like Ed said did well v Bayern game but not United quality.
Did he even PLAY 14 times??? Deluded that he was MOTM. Yes, showed promise going forward, but not THAT good.

Bring on Luke Shaw!
(19-06-2014, 11:48 AM)Noucamp99 Wrote: Did he even PLAY 14 times??? Deluded that he was MOTM. Yes, showed promise going forward, but not THAT good.

Bring on Luke Shaw!
Buttner only played 15 times for United last season, so his man of the match claim is funny to say the least.He proclaimed himself the best and says he was voted MOTM at united..Tongue.that's pushing it too far,. He's got a big mouth with a big head.Southampton's Luke shaw should be a good bet.
This was originally posted by Bala, but i have copied and pasted into the rumours thread, as these are rumours lol:

Quote:Herrara might be on the interest lists of Van Gaal,but needs to buy him real quick as the buy out clause will increase after this month.
RM star Khedira is already being targeted by Mourinho,to join Cesc.Van Gaal needs to chart out some plans quickly for this season.

Read more here : http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/t...ra-3752492

Original post closed.
I think herrera will bring in some bite in our midfield but don't expect a paul scholes like player in him, his passing style is different from Scholesy but still a good acquisition.

And i hope LVG can transform cleverly as a player. After all he is a united boy, from the academy till now; we need more homegrown players, just look for Bayern and Barca is proven homegrown players are just as good as buying them from the market but only if they are given enough chances.

As for buttner, never felt secured when he is playing on the pitch...probably we are getting shaw that is why we let him go....:ironic:
Athletic Bilbao have rejected an offer of around £28.85m from Manchester United for midfielder Ander Herrera.

Herrera was the lynchpin of Bilbao's midfield last season as they finished fourth in La Liga and was believed to have a £28m buy-out clause in his contract, which rises to £32m after July 1.

Read more at:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/...er-herrera
(18-06-2014, 11:35 AM)Noucamp99 Wrote: It looks like Alex Buttner is on his way to Dinamo Moscow:

Quote:Alexander Buttner is ready to quit Manchester United for Dinamo Moscow as he sees no future in England for him under Louis van Gaal.

The Dutch full-back has spent the last two years at Old Trafford, having been snapped up as cover for the experienced Patrice Evra in August 2012.

He has had to make do with sporadic outings in the Premier League and UEFA Champions League, making a total of 28 appearances.

It appears as though his situation is unlikely to change any time soon, with incoming coach van Gaal a man who has consistently overlooked him while in charge of the Netherlands national side.

"Van Gaal never gave me the chance in the Dutch national team, despite being voted man of the match 14 times at Manchester United."
Alexander Buttner
Buttner is reluctant to spend another year sat in the shadows and believes he has made the right decision in agreeing to take on a new challenge in Russia – with a medical having already been arranged.

The 25-year-old told De Telegraaf: “Van Gaal never gave me the chance in the Dutch national team, despite being voted man of the match 14 times at Manchester United.

“Apparently, he is not very confident about me. So I think this is the right moment to leave.”

Buttner’s agent Alexander Bursac has echoed those sentiments, telling Voetbal International: “Dinamo Moscow have big plans. Staying at Manchester United was never an option this summer.

“In the last two years van Gaal has ignored him again and again. What kind of outlook is that for him?”

Should Buttner complete a switch to Dinamo, he will be joining a side that could only muster a fourth-place finish in 2013/14 and will have to make do with Europa League football next term.

The former Vitesse Arnhem defender is, however, remaining upbeat, adding: “I am convinced that the club can now challenge for the championship and then move into the Champions League.”

Latest is that a deal is very close:

Quote:Dinamo Moscow have confirmed that a deal to sign full-back Alexander Buttner from Manchester United has been agreed.

The 25-year-old only moved to Old Trafford from Dutch side Vitesse in 2012, but as understudy to Patrice Evra he was limited to just 13 Premier League games over the course of two seasons in England.

With Evra having signed a new one-year deal and Southampton left-back Luke Shaw also on United’s radar this summer, first-team opportunities for the new season appeared to be slim once again for Buttner.