Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
United Transfer Rumours and Gossip
Bebe has gone
Thank god, £2.4 m and 50% of any sell on so utd may recoup some of the £7.4 we payed for him without Sir Alex even seeing him play.(not his best moment)
I didn't think this deserved it's own thread, but

CONFIRMED: Bebe signs for Benfica

Quote:Manchester United forward Bebe has signed for Benfica on a four-year deal for a fee of up to £2.4m (3m euros).
The 24-year-old told Benfica's official website: "I want to give many goals and lots of joy to the fans."
United will retain a 50% sell-on fee clause.
Bebe moved to Old Trafford in August 2010 from Portuguese club Vitoria de Guimaraes for a reported £7.4m - despite then-boss Sir Alex Ferguson having never seen him play.
He had only been at Vitoria for five weeks following a move from third tier side Estrala da Amadora.
The former Portugal Under-21 international made only seven appearances in four years for United, scoring two goals.

Source: bbc.co.uk
Roma want €100m for strootman? Dont even rate the guy that much and he's only just recovering from a serious knee injury.
How about these snippets of gossip?

Quote:Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini, who joined the club for £27.5m from Everton last summer, could be on his way out of Old Trafford after the 26-year-old and his agent held talks with Napoli chief Riccardo Bigon.
This was in the Daily Express

Quote:United are also ready to allow Japan midfielder Shinji Kagawa, 25, to leave the club, with Borussia Dortmund ready to take back the player they sold to the Red Devils in 2012.
This was in the Independent
I'm not sure the board would allow Kagawa to leave, think of the shirt sales! As for Fellaini I'd like to see him at least get a chance in the pre-season friendlies. He hasn't even trained under LvG.
Fellaini actually looked reasonable in the WC. But is reasonable good enough for our great side? And where would he play? Ship out and get £15 for him. and no, I didn't miss off the M for millions, I meant £15, lol
More gossip:

Quote:Spanish champions Atletico Madrid are looking to sign Arsenal winger Santi Cazorla, 29, Chelsea striker Fernando Torres, 30, and Manchester United's 26-year-old forward Javier Hernandez.

This was in the Daily Star

Quote:Mexico international Hernandez admits he is unsure whether he will remain at Old Trafford next season, saying "only God knows" about his future.

This was in the Guardian
I'm not sure there's much point in following what the Daily Star have to say. Zaha said he didn't think he was Moyes' cup of tea and they reported that "Zaha blasts Moyes"...

What do we think of De Vrij to Lazio? It seems LvG told him to go there if you believe the Daily Star again.

Quote:Louis van Gaal told Stefan de Vrij to sign for Lazio

Source: Daily Star
More paper talk:

Quote:Atletico Madrid are ready to make a £25m bid to sign Mexico striker Javier Hernandez, 26, and Japan midfielder Shinji Kagawa, 25, from Manchester United.
This was in the Guardian

Quote:United boss Louis van Gaal is set to tell executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward that Hernandez and Kagawa can be sold, along with midfielders Marouane Fellaini and Anderson, both 26, winger Nani, 27, and possibly 21-year-old forward Wilfried Zaha.
This was in the Daily Mail

Quote:The Red Devils are looking to do a swap deal with Atletico Madrid by offering Kagawa for 27-year-old midfielder Arda Turan.
And this was in the Spanish paper, Mundodeportivo.